jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

MY PROFILE

I studied Literature and Spanish Grammar at Universidad de Buenos Aires (1988/1992).
I got my BA in English Language degree at Universidad del Salvador (1994/2000).
I am attending a post-graduate course in Language Sciences. (since 2009)
I have taught Spanish and English at many important language institutes in Buenos Aires since 1992.
I have published my own books of poems in 2002 and 2009.
I have worked at local magazines and newspapers.
I worked as drummer Andrea Álvarez's press agent (http://www.andreaalvarez.com).
I direct my e-magazine Absurda y Efímera (http://www.absurdayefimera.com.ar).
I have been Augusto's mother for thirteen years.

Why studying with me?
One-to-one lessons:
Work on your weak points/Focus on your interests.
A teacher with a degree:
Bare in mind: speaking a language does not mean being able to teach it.
A teacher with experience:
I have worked with students from almost all nationalities and with different skills of Spanish.
A teacher who is also a writer:
I do care about language!
A private teacher:
Informal, creative and relaxed lessons.
A teacher who is a mother:
Patience, patience, patience...

No hay comentarios: